Monday, March 21, 2011

Update!!! Paper Outline Due: 4/4

Please provide an outline of your paper topic. You should write about 2 paragraphs on the topics to be covered in your paper. Be specific: example... "My topic for my paper is the Czech Republic. In my paper I will discuss the physical terrain of the country. In addition, I will focus on the major rivers and land features...."

In addition, you need to provide three sources where you will get the information for your paper. Give both the title of the source and how you will access it. For example:

"Inside the Czech Republic", www.czechtour.com
"International Fact Book: Czech Republic", www.geofacts.com/czech
"Czech Tourism", www.czechtourism,com

Please note that wikipedia is not a scholarly source and should not be referenced at all.

No comments: