Monday, March 1, 2010

Game Plan for Test #1

Hello Everyone,

You have two options for taking the first test.

1) Visit the Math Lab/ Testing Center on the 4th floor of the Arts and Sciences Building between now and Friday. They are open everyday for your convenience. There are 20 copies available as of right now.

2) I will be on campus Wednesday evening to hold a special testing session at 6:30p. This will be in the Technology Center. Hopefully TC 412 if it's not in use by another class. I will post a message on our classroom door if we need to change the location.

In terms of the homework assignment due today. Please email it to me or place it in the drop box in the Arts and Sciences office. When you drop it off, make sure that both your name and my name are on the assignment.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

No comments: